Thanks Meredith for this delicious sounding recipe!
Rudy's Garlic Scape Pesto
Original Recipe Yield 2 cups
* 6 garlic scapes, chopped
* 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1/4 cup pine nuts
* 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the garlic scapes, Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese, lemon juice, and pine nuts in the bowl of a food processor. Drizzle the olive oil over the mixture. Blend until the pesto is a brilliant green color and smooth in texture. Season with salt and pepper.